Tuesday, April 15, 2014

READY TO MOVE ON

  Gloria Pizzilli















 Alexey Menschikov


 Ash White










Caryn Drexl born 1980, is a self-taught conceptual and portrait photographer based in north/central Florida, USA. She has a unique approach to taking female portraits. Her style is like the photographic version of Edgar Allan Poe, with its imaginative details and vague sense of discomfort. She openly admits that “Everything I know I learned through trial and error or the internet.” 

Although she loves the look of film, and does own some vintage cameras, for practicality she prefers working with digital images. And no big cameras either, “I have girly little hands and a dislike for big heavy cameras that’ll break my wrist or my neck, so the littler ones suit me well.”

 Christo & Jeanne-Claude - Wrapped Coast


 Daniele Buetti - Is My Soul Losing Control? (2006)



 The piece above and the remaining art below done 
by Victoria Siemer [also know as Witchoria]






No comments: